Symphony Weddings & Events is a Full-Service Wedding Planning Company for couples that are madly in love and are looking for a beautiful day, seamless planning experience from start to finish, and that genuinely just want to have a really great time at their wedding.
WEDDINGS IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA + WORLDWIDE
Meet the Symphony Team
HEY THERE! WE CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!
OWNER | LEAD PLANNER & DESIGNER
- Adorable fur baby named Sasha who is Brittany's whole world
- Dr. Pepper & Pizza Enthusiast
- Band Nerd that plays 4 instruments
- VGK!!! Cowboys & Padres
- Can't resist Dancing whenever music is on
- Huge Country Music fan
- Loves Sports! Played softball all her life and is currently still playing!
- Graduated from San Diego State University (Go Aztecs!) with a Degree in Hospitality & Event Operations Management
MY WHY: I truly love everything about what I do. I'm so fortunate to have the opportunity to be a part of the most special day in so many people's lives. We become so close through the process, some of my greatest friends to this day originally started out as clients. I got into events to help people. If I can take what I've learned over the years and use it to help make someone's life a little easier, it's all worth it.
- Arizona Desert Girl
- Married to the best man who just wouldn't take no for an answer
- Loves the outdoors and crazy adventures
- Chooses salty over sweet... every time
- Currently training to do triathlons
- Happiest when traveling
- Thinks rollerblading is highly underrated
- Majored in Hospitality Management with a minor in Event Planning
MY WHY: There really is nothing better than the smile on someone's face when they realize they get to spend the rest of their life with the person they chose. And that is the moment that I have the privilege of helping facilitate. It is an incredible thing to see all of the details come together to create the most beautiful day. Creating unexpected moments that someone might not thought possible when they were planning it. It's a thrill, and I love it!
- Happily married to Spencer with two little girls, Sloan and Saige
- Colorado born, but California raised
- LOVES to laugh…even at herself
- Veteran of the US Air Force Reserve
- Any Rom-Com or movie with Bradley Cooper in it
- Knows all the words to every Adele album
- Her motto in life is, “Where there's a will there's a way”
- Cake is her love language
MY WHY: Everything!!! I love everything about a wedding. The planning, the execution, the chaos, the flowers, but my favorite part is the LOVE!!! I genuinely love, love. To have the ability to watch two people become one family is the purest form of joy for me
- Music junkie, especially jamming in the car!
- Girl mom to 1 year old, Ocean and wife to her bestie
- Born & raised in southern California
- Favorite place in the world is Zuma Beach in Malibu, CA
- Could happily live off of spaghetti, chicken enchiladas, and In-N-Out
- OBSESSED with animals (Dream is to own a farm with goats, pigs, bunnies & chickens)
- BIG sports fan. Fav teams are: LA Dodgers & KC Chiefs
- Favorite tv shows are: New Girl, Friends, Euphoria and Love Island
MY WHY: I love doing all the tedious tasks that most people wouldn't like to do. I could sit for hours assembling invitations, budgeting, and organizing! Any excuse to plan or celebrate, I'M THERE. In a perfect world I could be a part of every aspect of a wedding from planning, designing, cooking, baking, flowering, makeup-ing, all of it! I love to host parties and weddings are the biggest celebration of all! I have had the privilege of working in lots of different areas that go into a wedding and have loved every moment of it. I love meeting new people and creating new friendships!
WEDDING DAY PLANNER
- Born and raised in Chicago
- Has been singing since a very young age
- Has a bulldog, chihuahua, dachshund mix named Rae
- Has a weird thing that I ONLY wear neutral colors
- Member of Gamma Phi Beta sorority
- Vice President of the Events Club at UNLV
- Lobster Bisque has been one of my favorite foods since I was 2
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Stan
MY WHY: Since I have 8 older girl cousins, I grew up going to weddings. Seeing the love between them and their spouse come to life has been something I have learned to appreciate and cherish. I was always told to do something that makes me happy, and while I don’t see planning a wedding as work, I could not find a better career path than helping plan an event to combine two families into one.
WEDDING DAY ASSISTANT
- From Eugene, Oregon
- Has been a dancer for 18 years
- LOVES Country music!!!!
- Cheerleader at UNLV and member of the Alpha Xi Delta Sorority
- Pasta is her favorite food. Any kind, from anywhere!
- Hopes to move to Tennessee or Texas soon
- Currently a Junior at the University of Nevada Las Vegas studying Hospitality with focus on Event Design and Management
MY WHY: Truly just seeing people find their true love!! It is one of the most amazing things to help two individuals become one and celebrate the love they have for each other. I also love all the small details that go into wedding planning. The decor, the flowers, the invitations. It is so fun and when it all comes together, it feels like magic was created!!!
WEDDING DAY ASSISTANT
- Born & Raised in Las Vegas
- Loves to sing and dance
- A UNLV Scarlet Dancer
- Member of the Alpha Xi Delta Sorority
- Could and would eat sushi for every meal!
- Disney Obsessed (played Belle in Beauty and the Beast the Musical)
- Is a First Generation College Student!!
- Currently working toward a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management with a concentration in Event Design and Management at the University of Nevada Las Vegas
MY WHY: Ever since I was a little girl, I have been infatuated with all things weddings! From the proposal to the dress to the vows, I am truly in love with the entire process. I have always been a firm believer in enjoying the little moments without having the weight on your shoulders and that's exactly what we're here for! To make the start of your life as a happy couple a piece of cake ;)
WEDDING DAY ASSISTANT
- Born in Reno but I’m a Vegas girl at heart!!
- Has a 4 year old yellow lab that is her absolute best friend
- Member of Alpha Xi Delta Sorority
- Currently working on her Bachelors of Science in Hospitality Management at UNLV
- Could eat Italian food for every meal!
- Is obsessed with country music.. Morgan Wallen to be specific
- Loves to bake sweet treats
- Has rewatched New Girl on Netflix at least 5 times
MY WHY: I have always loved the idea of two people committing to each other in front of their closest friends and family. The entire process of a wedding day is so exciting to me. From the bridal party all getting ready together to the last song on the dance floor, it is all a celebration. I love making people smile, and seeing the look on guest’s faces during the ceremony is so priceless. Weddings are the start of something beautiful, and I love being apart of it.
The Symphony Team
QUICK MCDONALDS RUNS
YEARS OF PLANNING EXPERIENCE
HAPPY COUPLES WALKED DOWN THE AISLE
In addition to reading notes on our "LOVE LETTERS" page, click
on the icons below to read reviews on The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Yelp!