Symphony Weddings & Events is a Full-Service Wedding Planning Company for couples that are madly in love and are looking for a beautiful day, seamless planning experience from start to finish, and that genuinely just want to have a really great time at their wedding.
WEDDINGS IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA + WORLDWIDE
Meet the Symphony Team
HEY THERE! WE'RE SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU!
OWNER | LEAD PLANNER & DESIGNER
- Adorable fur baby named Sasha who is Brittany's whole world
- Dr. Pepper & Pizza Enthusiast
- Band Nerd that plays 4 instruments
- VGK!!! & Padres
- Can't resist Dancing whenever music is on
- Huge Country Music fan
- Loves Sports! Played softball all her life and is currently still playing!
- Graduated from San Diego State University (Go Aztecs!) with a Degree in Hospitality & Event Operations Management
MY WHY: I truly love everything about what I do. I'm so fortunate to have the opportunity to be a part of the most special day in so many people's lives. We become so close through the process, some of my greatest friends to this day originally started out as clients. I got into events to help people. If I can take what I've learned over the years and use it to help make someone's life a little easier, it's all worth it.
WEDDING PLANNING ASSISTANT
Welcome Mandy to the Symphony Weddings Team!
Her new bio is coming soon!
WEDDING DAY ASSISTANT
- Lover of Iced Coffee, her go-to is a Cold Brew
- World Traveler! Her faves are London, Cabo, and Bar Harbor
- From Southern California so you'll find her at the Beach or Disneyland!
- Loves Country Music. Her fave was seeing Luke Combs at Stagecoach
- It's the small things that make her happy: Sunsets & Chapstick
- One item on her bucket list is to skydive...in another country
- Favorite Land Animal: Giraffe | Favorite Sea Animal: Sea Otter
MY WHY: When you see the big picture come all together, you get this feeling. It's an unexplainable feeling, but it is one I will never let go of. Knowing I am a part of making someone's wedding day 100% their vision and dream. My favorite part of a wedding day is during the reception. Watching everyone dancing the night away, our couple sharing smiles and love with one another, and all the guests having the time of their lives. I stop and realize this is why I love what I do. That unexplainable feeling comes and I can't help but smile. My best friend introduced me to wedding planning and it's the best thing to happen. I love knowing that every time I go into "work"
I am surrounded by nothing but love.
QUICK MCDONALDS RUNS
YEARS OF PLANNING EXPERIENCE
HAPPY COUPLES WALKED DOWN THE AISLE
In addition to reading notes on our "LOVE LETTERS" page, click
on the icons below to read reviews on The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Yelp!